David Morgan is a widely recognized analyst in the precious metals industry; he consults for investors, hedge funds, mining companies, depositories and others. He is the publisher of The Morgan Report, an online financial publication featuring resource opportunities throughout the spectrum from top tier to speculative investments. Additionally he co-authored the book, The Silver Manifesto, […]
Join David Morgan...
Chris Martenson, Gregory Mannarino, Adam Taggart, Robert Ian and Rich Scheben
Prosper Beyond The Financial Reset
Skills, resources and knowledge required for survival in a redesigned world
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind
An investment in yourself always yields the best return
The problem is too much global debt and what has been lacking are solutions to empower the individual to succeed.David Morgan
Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell) is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion, and co-founder of PeakProsperity.com (along with Adam Taggart). As one of the early econobloggers who forecasted the housing market collapse and stock market correction, Chris rose to prominence with the launch of his seminal video seminar: The […]
Greg began his financial career working on Wall Street for the securities and trading arm of the now defunct Bear Stearns before the dot-com bubble. He is an active trader of the capital markets and has published several books pertaining to finance, global economics and equity trading. His most recent publication is titled: “Ultimate Guide […]
Adam is an experienced Silicon Valley internet executive and Stanford MBA. Prior to co-founding Peak Prosperity with Chris, he was a Vice President at Yahoo!, a company he served for nine years. Before that, he did the ‘startup thing’ (mySimon.com, sold to CNET in 2001). As a fresh-faced graduate from Brown University in the early […]
Robert Ian will help you anticipate the future and act on it in advance. He is author of How to Identify, Master and Conquer Change. For over two decades, Robert has helped individuals and leading Fortune 500 corporations transform rapid change into powerful new opportunities. He will help you break mental barriers and achieve immediate […]
Solutions for Off-Grid Living The Rise of Political Correctness and the Fall of the Middle Class Rich Scheben will provide ideas and solutions for living off-grid. He is Author of One New York Man’s Journey to Off-Grid Living in Montana. Rich practices the concepts he teaches every day. If you want to have a “plan […]
Seriously consider attending this one-day event.
In fact, if you are among the first 50 people to register for the conference, you’ll receive a free Silver Eagle, courtesy of Money Metals Exchange, America’s top-ranked precious metals dealer.
Here’s a glimpse of the real-world solutions you’ll learn from these experts:
- David Morgan – precious metals expert will discuss how the problems we face go beyond the financial system and what you can do to restore balance to your own personal success
- Chris Martenson and Adam Taggart – coauthors of Prosper (called “the best vision I’ve seen” by David Stockman) will discuss the foundational principles which include steps to help you be: 1) richer 2) healthier 3) happier 4) safer from harm 5) living with greater purpose 6) more valued by others.
- Greg Mannarino – a widely acclaimed active market trader will help you bet against the debt. Greg has over 30k YouTube subscribers to his daily broadcast and his free 197 page eBook which contains all his work to date has already received over 100k downloads.
- Robert Ian – change strategist will help you anticipate the future and act on it in advance by preparing for success based on both rapid and sometimes volatileEach week since 2007, Robert’s analysis of business and economic changes has been heard by a global audience of 20,000+ listeners on Goldseek.com Radio.
- Rich Scheben – will discuss solutions for off-grid living. He is Author of One New York Man’s Journey to Off-Grid Living in Montana. Rich practices the concepts he teaches every day. If you want to have a “plan B” or are simply curious about the adventures and lifestyle of real-world off-grid living, then you’ll want to hear Rich speak. He will explain why Americans must become more self sufficient and why they must “learn to relearn” their lost 19th century skills by dovetailing them into 21st century technology.
AND DON’T MISS THE SPECIAL “MEET THE PROS” SESSION
The Solutions Conference will conclude its agenda with a special “Meet the Pros” session. The audience (limited to approximately 50 attendees) will be divided into six groups for this final session. Each of the six speakers will rotate from group to group for 15 minute intervals. Audience members can ask any questions they want in this ultra-informal, up-close and personal brainstorming session. Get all your questions answered. Network with attendees and speakers.